E Shram Card is a kind of identity card issued by the Government of India for workers. In order to obtain this card, you need to register with the E Shram Portal and provide your personal information in order before getting the E Shram Card. After getting the work permit or visa from an employer, you can apply for this card through online portal
Go to the portal.
Go to the portal.Visit the official website of E Shram Card Online Apply 2022. Go to the link given below and click on it:
Enter your details in the form and submit it by clicking on ‘Submit’ button as shown in Figure 1: Figure 1: Enter E-Shram Application Form
E Shram Portal Registration 2022
E Shram Portal Registration Application Form Download, E Shram Card Login Status Check, e shram card status download, e shram card download status check.
Enter your personal details.
Enter your personal details.
- First name, last name and gender
- Date of birth: month, day and year (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Address/location : street number/name/postal code or city/state/country Address for mail services such as courier delivery or e-mailservices should be provided if applicable. Please note that the same address can be used for different services depending on their nature.* Email Id – This is an essential field as it will be used as your official contact with us during registration process & other communication purposes. You can also share this email id with friends so they can send their inquiries directly to you through this email address instead of contacting us directly at [email protected]
E Shram Card – Shram card Portal Status check
To check your E Shram card status, you need to visit the official website of Indian Railways at www.eshram.gov.in and click on ‘Check my status’ button present on the home page of this portal which will redirect you to a new page where you will be asked to enter your mobile number as well as password (if any). Once done, enter your password and hit ‘Submit’. Now wait for some time while it checks whether or not there is any problem with your application form or not before sending an SMS saying “I have applied online” along with details like name, gender etc., in case when they are required by them; otherwise leave them blank so that their message goes directly through without going through an intermediary channel such as email address etc..
get a workers identification card
If you are a worker in the unorganised sector, you can apply for a workers identification card. It is a proof of your identity and used to show that you are a member of the unorganised sector. You will get benefits under the E Shram Yojana if your employer is registered with ESRAM.
E Shram Card Benefits,
E Shram Card is a national identity card for workers. The card is valid for five years from the date of issue, and can be used to prove identity and address.
The E Shram card has several benefits:
- It helps in obtaining various services at government departments, hospitals and other education institutions across India.
- It also helps you get discounts on various products & services like petrol/diesel oil, rail tickets and more!
- If you are traveling outside India then this card will help you get visa on arrival at foreign airports (if required).
E Shram Card registration is open. You can now apply for it. The E Shram Card will be a useful tool for you to carry your identity card and PAN card. You can easily get this online at the portal’s website by filling out the details mentioned above.